Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring Cleaning

So with spring finally here I'm feeling the overwhelming need to work on organizing my home and getting rid of all the extras.. Do you have clothes or shoes that you haven't worn in who knows how long... Well I do!! I have shoes lying around that I can't even remember the last time I wore them! lol .... So with the wonderful idea from a friend I am setting up this blog to sell some of my items that I have no use for anymore... I will also try to post any recipes that i really like or any awesome DIY decorating or organizing ideas. And if you have any ideas/comments let me hear them! I'm trying to do my part to organize my family and home to help us live easier in this chaotic time we live in.

1 comment:

  1. It's you and me both...trying to figure things out. And I love the little cabinet...I like the white very much. I need to steal that for my daughter...;D

    You might hate me for this, but you might want to check the spelling on your blog name...I used to proofreed for a living and still do it for my company, family, etc....and to random people. There was a lovely blog I used to read but I had to stop as the spelling drove me nuts (and we won't talk about the grammar). I have a very casual writing style personally, but I at least try to spell things (years of living with a former military father who taught English in OCS--there was no such thing as a 'rough draft' ;D)

    ReplyDelete