Monday, June 1, 2009

Under a dollar!!



So I'm still trying to figure out this whole blogging thing and I'm feeling overwhelmed! I see everyone elses blogs and they make it look so easy. I've come to realize that I don't know that much about computers or the web... but ANYWAYS I was over at THRIFTY DECOR CHICK and saw that she was having a goodwill PaRtAy !!! Ya!!! So I decided so share some of my thrifty finds... Here we go... Here is a "key holder" thingy that had an original price of 30 dollars at Bed and Bath... And I got it for a whole 55 cents!! That's what I'm talking about!! I'm not sure if I like it all white but I thought that the design on the front went pretty good with the design of my daughters room... and inside there are some hooks so I put her bracelets on them and a hair clip!! So enjoy and leave me ideas you might have on changing up paint colors ... or anything!!







2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I never find anything for under a $1! I hate to go to the thrift and find stuff from the dollar store for more than a dollar. Um hello! Anyway, I like it all white, or maybe light blue or pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great find! I would keep it white, but maybe distress it a little bit along the edges with a fine gauge sand paper. Your blog design is so cute!
    Blessings,
    Marie
    http://emmacallsmemama.com

    ReplyDelete